- you use our websites (including our Royal Mail and Parcelforce Worldwide websites)
- you use our services
- you contact us or
- you are a recipient of our services.
- which you provide where you
o complete one of our forms or receipts,
o contract with us.
o enter information on a Royal Mail Group website
o contact Royal Mail Group directly in writing or by phone or;
- which is recorded on mail or parcels sent to you via Royal Mail Group.
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- your payment information such as credit or debit card details
- information collected through your use of Royal Mail Group websites. Please see the Cookies Policy on each of websites for more information.
- details of any enquiry or complaint you make to Royal Mail Group
- information about the mail or parcels sent to you via Royal Mail Group services
- your information when signing for receipt of a parcel or letter.